No Interest if Paid in Full Within 12 Months**
Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the purchase balance is not paid in full within the promotional period.*
Subject to Credit Approval.
Update Your Cabinets
With Kitchen Cabinet Refinishing, Kitchen Cabinet Refacing and Custom Cabinetry in the State of Iowa.
Kitchen Cabinet Refinishing
Same Cabinets. New Finish.
- Most affordable and easy way to update your cabinets
- Factory smooth and durable refinishing
- All surfaces receive our no brush finish
- Guaranteed to make your old kitchen cabinets look like new
Kitchen Cabinet Refacing
Same Cabinet Boxes. New Doors.
- We make your new doors.
- Choose your style, including: Shaker, Mission, Slab, and more.
- Choose your color or finish (including staining)
- We use the same finish on your existing cabinet frames and your new doors.
Custom Cabinetry Options
Custom Cabinets and Add-Ons
- Add a Pantry.
- Replace or Add Custom Cabinets.
- Custom pull-out drawers for your pantry of lower doors.
- Convert doors to drawers and drawers to doors.
- Install a Hideaway Easy Pull In-Cabinet Trash Unit.
See What Your Kitchen Could Look Like…
*The Wells Fargo Home Projects credit card is issued by Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. Special terms apply to qualifying purchases with approved credit. Minimum monthly payments are required during the promotional (special terms) period. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date at the APR for Purchases if the purchase balance is not paid in full within the promotional period. Paying only the minimum monthly payment will not pay off the purchase balance before the end of the promotional period. For new accounts, the APR for Purchases is 28.99%. If you are charged interest in any billing cycle, the minimum interest charge will be $1.00. This information is accurate as of 05/01/2023 and is subject to change. For current information, call us at 1-800-431-5921.
**Not valid with any other offer Cabinet RX provides.
Send us a message and we’ll get back to you with details on how to apply.