Custom Cabinets by Design in Des Moines, IA
Your vision brought to life!
Custom Cabinets Add Value to Your Home
Did you know that custom cabinets add value to your home? If you’re looking to sell your home, this is a great way to add appeal. Custom cabinets by design also help make a remodel truly unique.
Custom Kitchen, Bathroom, Laundry Room Cabinets
- Best option for remodels
- Give us a picture, we will build it
- Highest quality and craftsmanship
- Any style of door and finish
- Guaranteed best price and quality
Need Inspiration for your Custom Cabinets by Design?
Check out our work.
Want More than One Color?
We Don’t Charge Extra for Two Different Colors
Custom cabinets can seem like a lot of work, but they don’t have to be. We make the process simple with just a few steps.
Schedule a time for free an in-home appointment and estimate.
During the estimate, we will talk with you about options for your custom cabinets by design and help you pick out an amazing color choice.
We will explain the schedule and what you can expect. Then we’ll do the work.
Break Your Project into Monthly Payments
We partner with Hearth to help you pay for your custom cabinets.
Find monthly payment options for your project, with:
Loan amounts up to $100,000
Affordable monthly payment options
Funding within 1-3 days
No prepayment penalties
No home equity required
See Your Financing Options Even Before You Book an Appointment for a Quote
Schedule a Free Custom Cabinets by Design Consultation!
Fill out the form below to schedule an in-home consultation and estimate.
Our Other Options
Kitchen Cabinet Refinishing
- Most affordable and easy way to update your cabinets
- Factory smooth and durable refinishing
- All surfaces receive our no brush finish
- Guaranteed to make your old kitchen cabinets look like new
Kitchen Cabinet Refacing
- Choose any style door
- Choose any color or finish
- Choose between solid wood or laminate doors
- Your cabinet frames will match perfectly with our cabinet refinishing process
Looking for Bathtub, Tile, Furniture, Trim or Door Resurfacing?