Cabinet Refacing in the Council Bluffs, IA area
You can update your cabinet look by getting new doors (refacing) and refinishing them with our no brush finish.
Please Note: we’re not offering any services in Omaha, NE at this time, but we are offering cabinet refinishing in the Council Bluffs, IA area.
What is Cabinet Refacing?
Cabinet refacing area involves changing out the existing cabinet doors for new ones. Then, we apply a professional-grade finish to both the new doors and the existing cabinet boxes so it all matches. This allows you to get an updated look for your kitchen without fully replacing the cabinets. Interested in a cabinet refacing in the Council Bluffs, IA area? Click here to book an appointment for a FREE estimate.
Is Cabinet Refacing Cheaper than Replacing Your Cabinets in Council Bluffs, IA?
When you replace cabinets, the old ones are removed so new can be installed. This process involves a lot of labor, materials, and cost! Refacing instead allows you to just replace the doors, which is the main part which people see. Then the whole cabinet is refinished. This is much less labor and materials, so the cost is less, as well.
Looking for Kitchen Cabinet Refacing in the Council Bluffs, IA Area
- Choose any style door
- Choose any color or finish
- Choose between solid wood or laminate doors
- Your cabinet frames will match perfectly with our cabinet refinishing process
Our Other Options
Kitchen Cabinet Refinishing
- Most affordable and easy way to update your cabinets
- Factory smooth and durable refinishing
- All surfaces receive our no brush finish
- Guaranteed to make your old kitchen cabinets look like new
Looking for Bathtub, Tile, Furniture, Trim or Door Resurfacing?