Job Opening: Cabinet Refinisher (No Experience Necessary) in Des Moines, IA
Job Still Available as of 6/2/2022
Cabinet RX, the premier cabinet refinishing and refacing company in the Greater Des Moines, IA area is expanding and looking for an individual who already has experience in cabinet spraying or is willing to be trained in cabinet refinishing and refacing.
What You Might Be Doing (Depending on the Day or Needs of the Job)
- Working alone or with a group.
- Removing and reinstalling doors from cabinets and drawer fronts.
- Spraying doors, cabinet boxes, drawer fronts, and drawer boxes.
- Removing existing doors and installing new refinished doors.
- Spraying trim or other items in the customer’s house.
- Taping off areas in the kitchen or around other areas in the home to protect it.
- Edging to finish off areas the customer wants refinished.
- Installing new hardware for cabinets and drawers such as knobs, handles, and hinges.
- Clean-up of tools and equipment once the job is done.
- Interacting with customers while the job is ongoing.
Ideal Qualities in a Candidate
- Understands and executes work orders in a timely and professional manner.
- Maintains clean, organized work areas and securely stores equipment and supplies.
- Inspects work for the highest quality.
- Maintains strict attention to detail when working at a customer’s property.
- Follows all safety policies and procedures.
- A positive attitude and a willingness to learn and execute our system.
- Strong interpersonal skills while working with the customer.
This is not a subcontractor job. This is a full-time position with our company. No experience needed. We will train you on our proprietary system. Each day is different.
- Full Time Job: $15-$20/hour
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Cell Phone Allowance
- Company Incentive Trips
- Room for advancement
If this sounds like you, please use the form below to send us your resume. We will look it over and get back to you if we want to setup an interview.
Please use the form below to send us your resume and contact information. Please note that all fields are required.